Tubed packaged goods mainly comprise gels, creams, ointments, and other thick liquid products. Both solid and liquid goods are packed in the form of tubed packaged goods. This kind of packaging gives an additional safety layer, so it gets convenient to handle, carry and transport. Moreover, the product content remains safe from breakage or any other kind of damage. All this makes tube packaging a prevalent technique.
Tubed packaged goods constitute multiple plastic tubes mixed with aluminum tubes that become ample strong to hold and carry a diverse variety of commodities inside. In addition, concerning environmental safety, eco-friendly cardboard tubes are also widely used.
There are many different types of tubes that come in different sizes and shapes in which different products can be packed uniquely. Therefore, tubed packaged goods are favorable reliable packaging for many big companies.
What Are Tubed Packaged Goods?
Primarily, tubes are lengthy containers with a petite opening. The opening forms the container’s exit and helps prevent its content from leaking or getting wasted. Tubes are also referred to as “chambers.” A large is a container with a comparatively larger volume. There are certain liquid items like oils, juices, drinks, etc. That can be packaged in such tubes or chambers very easily.
These tubed packaged goods are very feasible and go-to for a diverse range of eatables and beverage products. These tubes are multi-functional and are available in enormous and expansive varieties. So, it is crucial to figure out the type and style of tube packaging you want to pack your goods in.
Types Of Tubed Packaged Goods
The type and format of tube packaged goods vary with the nature and quantity of content that is meant to be kept and preserved. Most common items packed in tubes include detergents, toiletries, medicines, pharmaceutical products, etc. The major types of tube packaging involve:
- Ceramic, etc.
These are majorly used to pack liquid products, like lotions, dispensing cups, shampoo, etc. However, several other kinds of these hold solid commodities too.
If you are also required to pack your products, get help from experts or professionals of tubed packaged goods.
Instances Of Tubed Packaged Goods
If you look around, there are so many tubed packaged goods you will get to see in different graphics and styles. A few of these are:
Candles Packed In Paper Cans
Candles and relevant wax products are mostly packed in uniquely-themed paper cans to build a great rapport in customers’ eyes. Therefore, paper can packaging is undoubtedly very attractive and lures every time one goes shopping.
Menstrual Cup Packed In Paper Tube
Many tubed packaged goods sell women’s products. It is a very sustainable way to pack and sell quickly-required products. So, it attracts a lot of women customers.
A Popular Brand Of Muesli, Yousli
Being a reputed brand in Australia, Yousli delivers muesli to various customers’ doorsteps in the form of creative tubed packaged goods. This packaging charms many people to buy from this brand and indulge in healthy eating.
Bath bombs are a kind of luxury product and are packed in colored paper to make them look attractive. A famous brand named Musee manufactures and sells a variety of bath bombs. They deliver them as tubed packaged goods using soft pastel colors. As a result, many customers get attracted to it.
Tubed packaged goods store a huge variety of food items. Oink Oink is a prominent example of this as their pork rinds packets are sold in such tube containers. Their tube packaging looks very eye-catchy and appealing, so many fall for it. It is a great way for them to earn money and profit.
Processing Of Tubed Packaged Goods
This method varies with different products which are to be packed inside and their quantity obviously. Multiple layers of different materials like aluminum, plastic, and ceramic are used in tube packaging. The process is as:
- The web stock is nourished via the foaming rolls.
- These rolls are converted into cylindrical structures from the flat-shaped.
- All these are made into diverse parameters and sizes depending upon the materials to be packed inside them.
- Heatwaves of high frequency are produced over them as the heat turns all these materials into needed patterns and dimensions.
- Once these tubes are made, the shape of the container is sent to the cutting station.
- These are made into perfect shape, form, and fit with maximum uniformity.
- Then these tubed packaged goods come into the market with different commodities inside.
Features Of Tubed Packaged Goods
The primary reason for packaging, be of any type and kind, is to protect the products inside and prevent their wastage. Then the second reason is to assemble some specific quantities together. And another reason is to app visual appeal to these goods so that the public gets attracted and buys them without any double thoughts. The most prevalent form of packaging is jars and bottles and is most preferred as per the reviews of shoppers throughout the world. There are multiple reasons why you should invest in tubed packaged goods.
Easy To Use
Bottles and jar packaging require you to insert either your finger or some other thing to get the product inside. However, products packed in tubes are much more accessible and remarkably convenient to utilize. So, it is also well-suited for those who like hygienic products as tube packaged goods don’t create any mess.
It’s very easy to design and style the tube packaging. You can add special labels and graphics to enhance its appearance. Tubes with unique structures, patterns, and layouts can also be created. The potential for creativity is quite high with tubed packaged goods and can make your brand stand out among the other competitive ones in the market. Aesthetic designs attract both the eyes and hearts of the viewers, and then it gets hard to resist buying those products.
Tubes enable one to keep numerous items and then can be stored anywhere you want. You can put it in a cabinet, drawer, almirah, bag, or even your pants pocket. So, tubes offer customer convenience as these can comfortably be placed anywhere. These are easy to dispose of, too, so these come on the top when this feature is concerned.
Simple To Manufacture
Manufacturing tubes is very simple compared to other forms of packages like jars, bottles, or glass. It also handles goods with utmost safety ensuring nothing goes to waste. There are very few chances of potential damage to the products in the case of tubed packaged goods.
The reason behind manufacturing tubes or any packaging is to store different things, so it gets easy to assemble and handle them. So, tubes can be used to store and accumulate uncountable varieties of items. Tubes aren’t meant to store only delicate or liquid things, but:
- Tubes can store various personal items.
- Even to ship different products, tubes can be used as carriers.
- Putting daily household items in separate tube containers makes them easy to handle.
- Separate tubes can be used to store all items of toiletries in a single place.
- You can also keep eatables and left out food items in them to preserve for longer.
Advantages Of Tubed Packaged Goods
Tubes offer humungous benefits like:
- These can store so many different ranges of products.
- These prevent stored food items from getting spoiled.
- Tubes are manufactured so as not to let light and temperature affect them and the item stored inside.
- Tubes are quite easy to handle.
- They are handy for storing enormous kinds of commodities.
- Easily accessible.
- Tubes are very lightweight in their properties.
- These can be modified easily to style as you want.
- Tubes are available in different sizes, shapes, and patterns.
- They are composed of various colors and shades.
- A visual impact is created when a viewer sees it.
- Tubed packaged goods attract a huge audience towards brands and their products.
Loopholes Of Tubed Packaged Goods
There are some drawbacks of tube packaging compared to others like jars, glass, and bottles. It includes:
- Tubes are less durable and don’t last as long as glass jars or bottle packaging.
- Tubes often get corroded.
- These are very prone to breakage or leakage, leading to loss of product inside.
- If tubes get expired, they are hazardous due to the toxic chemicals used to build them.
- They are not microwave friendly.
- The products stored inside have a risk of getting sealed or damaged.
- Tubes aren’t heat-resistant.
- Tubes are more prone to getting damaged or broken in comparison to other types of packaging.
There are numerous packaging materials used to decorate and wrap different products. Opting for tubed packaged goods is well-suited if your brand sells liquid or lightweight products. If they can meet your brand’s requirements, then do consider them as they are durable, lightweight, simple to manufacture, easy to design, and quite easily available in the market. It is essential to comprehend the characteristics and properties of all types of packaging before choosing the one for your business and brand’s products.
Nowadays, what attracts is what sells. So, if something looks appealing to the eyes, the audience buys it. So, find packaging which is economical and can fulfill what you need. The desirable packaging must be durable, of supreme quality, easy to style, and attractive. If your products match what tubed-packaged goods serve, it is a good way to pack to sell your brand’s products.